Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015 forest.tripura.gov.in
Tripura Forest Department has released the recruitment notification on 11 March, 2015 to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. Tripura Forest Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Tripura Forest Department online applications will be available at its official website forest.tripura.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of vacancies: 120 posts
Name of the posts: Forest Guard Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
Candidates must possess their SSC or Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the interview.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5310/- to Rs.24000/- with grade pay Rs.1700/- per month.
For more details about Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address.
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
Pt Nehru Complex,
- Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 11 March, 2015
- Starting date for the online application form: 16 March,2015
- Last date for submitting the filled application form: 31 March, 2015
How to apply for Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.forest.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Take printout of the filled application form.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to the Tripura Forest Department address.