Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 – 162 Warden Posts
Tribal Development Department, Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Organization is going to fill up 162 vacancies of superintendent warden vacancies. TDD, Maharashtra invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Tribal Development Department Warden Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 03rd April, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 162 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates must refer the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Superintendent||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-|
|Warden||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4300/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 03/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/04/2017.
How to apply for Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Tribal Development Department www.mahatribal.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Tribal Development Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahatribal.gov.in