TRB TN Recruitment 2018 for 186 Vacancies has Released Notification. Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu has recently released a job notification of Assistant Professors / Assistant professors (pre-law) in government law colleges. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
TRB TN Recruitment 2018 – For 186 Vacancies :
Name of the Organization : Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post : Assistant Professors /Assistant Professors(Pre-law) in Law Colleges
Number of Vacancies : 186 Vacancies
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Category : Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Pay Scale : Rs.15,600 to 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs.7000/-
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
Examination Pattern :
1)Assistant Professor :
- Law (PG level) : 175 marks (3 Hours)
2)Assistant Professor (Pre Law) :
- English, Sociology, Political Science, History & Economics (P.G. Level) : 100 Marks
- Law (PG level) : 75 Marks
- Total 3 Hours duration.
Interview Process :
- Personality and bearing : 5 Marks
- General Knowledge : 5 Marks
- Capacity to express ideas in subject : 10 Marks
- Bar Experience (or) Teaching Experience : 5 Marks
- Total Marks : 25 Marks
Educational Qualification :
- Master’s Degree in Law in the relevant subject for which application is made of any
recognized University with not less than 55 percent marks and a good academic record.
- Must have qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or an accredited Test.
- Must have enrolled as an advocate in the Bar council.
- For more details Check Official Notification.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation can Check in Official Notification.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode : Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Wallet.
- For more details Check Notification.
How to Apply TRB TN Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit Official Website , http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Click on the Selected Recruitment on the Page.
- Fill Personal and Education details as per Application.
- Upload the Necessary documents.
- Pay the Amount as per candidate.
- Save or Print the Application for further use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 23-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : 06-08-2018
Important Links :