TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – 6390 Teacher Jobs
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNRB) has released an employment notification TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of April, 2017. As per this TRB Notification 2017, TRB is going to fill up 6390 Assistant Teacher vacancies. TRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to make their career with teaching profession jobs can apply for this TRB Teacher Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. TRB Teacher Online Application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 6390 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher.
Post Wise vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Assistant||2119|
|Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges||1137|
|Assistant Professor for Government Arts and Science College||1883|
|Assistant Educational Elementary Assistant||38|
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 57 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree with B.Ed or M.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Second Week of May, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
- Date of the TRB 2017 Exam: 02/07/2017.
How to apply for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of TRB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in