TNUSRB Youth Bridge Recruitment 2017 – 10500 Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the latest job notification TNUSRB Youth Bridge Recruitment 2017 for filling up 10500 vacancies of Youth Bridge posts. TNUSRB invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Tamil Nadu Government Jobs 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidates and must submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st October, 2017.
Details about TNUSRB Youth Bridge Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB.
Total Number of Posts: 10500 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Youth Bridge Vacancies
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have completed the matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Notification Released on: 17/07/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: Update Soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/10/2017.
- Date of the Exam: November or December, 2017.
How to apply for TNUSRB Youth Bridge Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNUSRB www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Home page will be opened on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of TNUSRB Youth Bridge Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in