TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 notification has released on 11-07-2018 for 309 Sub Inspector (Technical) Vacancies.Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board are invited from Men, Women and Transgender candidates only through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can verify here detail Information about TNUSRB Recruitment 2018.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – 309 Sub Inspector Vacancies
Name of the Organization : Tamil nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB).
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector of Police (Technical).
Number of Vacancies : 309 Posts.
Job Location : Tamilnadu.
Pay Scale : Rs.36900/- – Rs.116600/-
Selection Process :
- Phase I – Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination
- Phase II – Physical Measurement Test
- Phase III – Certificate Verification & Viva-Voice
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu (or) A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
- For detail Information about Qualification go to Notification given below.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Check Relaxation details in Notification.
Application Fee :
- All Category Candidates : Rs.500/-
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit official website at www.tnusrbonline.org
- Click on SI Technical notification link in careers/ Advertisements.
- Click on online application link Apply Now
- Click on New User & Fill Application form about personal details and Academic details.
- Complete Payment Process.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Application : 11-07-2018
- Last Date to Submission of Application : 10-08-2018
Important Links :
- Download Notification : Click here
- Download Brochure : Click Here
- Apply Application : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here