TNUSRB Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has published the latest job notification TNUSRB Recruitment 2016-2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant police jobs. As per this advertisement, TNUSRB required to fill out the application form for the recruitment on or before closing date. Job seekers who are waiting for the latest government jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. All those eligible Indian Citizens can apply online for these posts. Interested candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Posts: Various vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector of Police Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is as follows,
- For Backward Classes, 30 years.
- For SC and ST candidates, 33 years.
- For Destitute Widow, 35 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen, 45 years.
- For Departmental quota candidates, 45 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale details.
- For General candidates, Rs.460/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.230/-.
TNUSRB will soon upload the notification dates, application starting and closing date etc on its official website.
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Go to the official website of TNUSRB www.tnusrbexams.net.
- Click on the link of TNUSRB Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.