TNSET Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, Registration Process
Mother Teresa Womens University has released the notification TNSET Application Form 2017 on its official website to conduct the entrance exam for getting admission into post graduation degree courses through this TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test). University is going to invites the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2017 Online Application Forms from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official page. TNSET is the state post graduation level entrance exam. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is mentioned in its official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for TNSET Application Form 2017:
Candidates who are applied for the TNSET 2017 should have satisfied the age limit as per Tamil Nadu State Government Rules and Regulations.
Applicants should possess Masters Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on their performance in the written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For General candidates, Rs.1500/-.
- For OBC applicants, Rs.1250/-.
- For SC/ST and PH category candidates needs to pay the registration fee as Rs.500/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
- Date of the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test written exam: In the month of March, 2017.
- Admit Card will be available from: Two or Three weeks before the exam date.
Steps to apply for TNSET Application Form 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNSET www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of TNSET Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.