TNRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – 1111 Assistant Teacher Jobs
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNRB) has recently announced an employment notification TNRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this TNRB Notification 2017, TNRB is going to fill up 1111 Assistant Teacher vacancies. TNRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to make their career with teaching profession jobs can apply for this TNRB Teacher Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. TNRB Teacher Online Application Forms 2017 are available from 10th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 20th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TNRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1111 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 57 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree with B.Ed or M.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/03/2017.
How to apply for TNRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of TNRB www.trb.tn.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of TNRB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in