TNPSC Notification 2017 – TNPSC Careers – 326 AAO Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to release the TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 very soon at its official website. As per this notification, TNPSC is going to fill up 326 members of unreserved positions. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs 2017, those must download the official TNPSC Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully. Online applications will soon available on its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the TNPSC AAO 2017 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about TNPSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 326 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Agriculture Officer.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate with 2 years diploma in agriculture or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/- per month.
All the applicants need to pay the registration fee as Rs.150/- per application.
- TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 notification releasing date: 2nd week of March, 2017.
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of March, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April or May, 2017.
- Date of the examination: 02/07/2017.
How to apply for TNPSC Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of TNPSC AAO Application Form 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in