TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has stated the latest job portal to hire the job seekers for filling up various vacant junior assistant, bill collector, typist, draftsman and other posts. Applicants who are waiting for this TNPSC latest job notification, those candidates must apply through online. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible aspirants through this notification. Contenders must check the notification for online registration process. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 5000 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Junior Assistant.
- Bill Collector Grade I.
- Field Surveyor.
- Steno Typist.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
Applicants must pass their SSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized school or board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 01/08/2015.
- Starting date for online application form: August, 2015.
- TNPSC Group IV 2015 written examination date: 15/11/2015.
How to apply for TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.