TNPSC Group I Notification 2017 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently announced an employment notification TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 to appoint the applicants as various vacant deputy collector, district registrar, district officer and etc posts. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the TNPSC Group I Notification 2017 application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about TNPSC Group I Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Collector.
- Assistant Commissioner in Commercial Tax Department.
- District Registrar.
- District Employment Officer.
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services).
Candidates lower age should not be more than 21 years and upper age should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in preliminary exam, main exam and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.50/- at the time of registration.
- Applicants have to pay Rs.75/- as an application fee for preliminary exam through online mode.
- Candidates, who will qualify in pre exam have to pay Rs.125/- as an application fee for main exam.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||09/11/2016|
|Last date to submit online application form||08/12/2016|
|Last date of payment of application fee||10/12/2016|
|Date of written examination||19/02/2017|
Steps to apply for TNPSC Group I Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, click on the link of TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now start filing the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.