TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2017 www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has now released the latest job notice TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant executive officer grade III included in Grade VIII services. As per this notification, TNPSC is going to fill up massive members of vacant positions. Job seekers who are looking for the Tamil Nadu Government jobs 2017, those may apply for this TNPSC Group 8 Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 24th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: various.
Name of the Posts: Executive Officer Grade III and Grade VII posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Relaxation in age should be possible in reserved category candidates that are according to the rules and regulations of government.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and oral test in the form of an Interview. Appearance in both the papers of the written examination and oral test is compulsory.
Applicants who are selected for the executive officer posts, those will get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs. 50/- at the time of applying and the examination fee of Rs.100/- is payable by online through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card or it can be paid at SBI Bank.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/12/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 27/12/2016.
- Date of the written examination: 30/12/2016.
Steps to apply for TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of TNPSC Group 8 Recruitment 2017.
- Then download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, submit the filled application form.
- Keep the application form for future usage.