TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015-2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) organizing the recruitments every year for full fill the unreserved posts in various government departments through this recruitments. This year also TNPSC has announced the official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of assistant engineer posts in various government sectors. TNPSC needs to fill up the total vacant positions are 213 assistant engineer posts. Job hunters who are completed their engineering graduation, those applicants can check the notification for more eligible criteria details and can apply through online. Suitable and eligible applicants must download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 213 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Engineer posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years and age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
Applicants must pass their Bachelors degree in Civil engineering from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month.
Aspirants need to pay the fee as Rs.175/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/08/2015.
- Date of the written examination: 06/09/2015.
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill up the form with correct details of the contenders.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.