TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 – Registration Form – Exam Dates
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 Notification on its official website. This TNPSC Departmental Test Notification 2017 is the good news for all the government job holders in Tamil Nadu State. Candidates who are looking for promotion to their cadre have to apply for this TNPSC Departmental Examination. All the interested applicants can check the notification for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 eligibility and then start the process for filling the online application form. Candidates may download the application form, fill the application and submit the form on or before last date 31st March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Multiple Positions.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 16 years and maximum age must be as per organization norms. Age relaxation is also applicable as per TNPSC Rules and Regulations.
Applicants must have passed in 12th class in any stream from any recognized board.
Candidate will be selected based on the applicant performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per APPSC government sector departments wise.
Candidates have to pay the registration fee as Rs.30/- and the exam fee as Rs.50/- for each test.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2017.
- Hall Ticket will be available from: 17th May, 2017 to 31st May, 2017.
- Date of TNPSC Departmental Exam: 24th May, 2017 to 31st May, 2017.
- Results declaration Date: 07th August, 2017 to 16th August, 2017.
How to apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017:
- Go to the official website of TSPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Check the TNPSC Departmental Exam – May link
- Then, click on the link of TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 Notification.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature and required educational certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in