TNPSC CCS Group II A Services Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced an official notification TNPSC CCS (Combined Civil Services) II Group II A to recruit the candidates as assistant posts in various departments. As per this notification, TNPSC wants to full fill 1863 vacant positions. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about TNPSC CCS Group II A Services Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about TNPSC CCS Group II A Services Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 1863 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant: 1551 posts.
- Personal Clerk: 01 post.
- Junior Cooperative Auditor: 308 posts.
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 post.
- Planning Junior Assistant: 02 posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation or post graduation from any recognized university.
They will be done based on the candidates performance in written examination only.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale information.
Applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.75/-.
- TNPSC CCS Group II A Services Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 12/10/2015.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/11/2015.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 13/11/2015.
- Date of the examination: 27/12/2015.
How to apply for TNPSC CCS Group II A Services Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment button.
- After that, click on the link of TNPSC CCS Group II A Services Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.