TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as block health statistician. As per this notification, TNPSC needs to full fill 172 members of health statistician posts. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 applications are now available at its official website. Applicants who are looking for the Tamil Nadu PSC jobs, those must utilize this best opportunity. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 172 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Block Health Statistician.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation in mathematics or statistics or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization rules.
- For General candidates Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved applicants Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/03/2016.
- Date of the examination: 01/06/2016 and 02/06/2016.
How to apply for TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.