TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this notification. TNPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application from on or before the last date. For more information about TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 268 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Statistical Investigator posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation in Mathematics or Computer Science or Economics or Computer applications or any post graduation in Operation Research from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the oral test and etc.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.150/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/06/2015.
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter your application fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application for future usage.