TNPL Semi Skilled Trainee Recruitment 2015-2016
Tamil Nadu Newsprint Paper Limited (TNPL) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant semi skilled trainee posts through this recruitment. TNPL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. TNPL online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application from and fill it with required details of the candidate and send the filled application from to the TNPL address. For more information about TNPL Semi Skilled Trainee Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 45 posts.
Name of the posts: Semi Skilled Trainee posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates age should be like this following
- 25 years for GT/BC candidates.
- 27 years for MBC/DNC candidates.
- 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants must possess their inter, diploma, chemical engineering, paper technology, chemical technology from recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
- 7500/- for I year.
- 8250/- for II year.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/05/2015.
How to apply for TNPL Semi Skilled Trainee Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of TNPL www.tnpl.com.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of TNPL Semi Skilled Trainee Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate info of the candidate.
- Send the filled application from along with the required documents to the TNPL address and take printout of it for future usage.