TNEB Recruitment 2017 – 2175 Technical Assistant Posts
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) has announced an employment notification TNEB Recruitment 2017 at its official website. As per this TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Notification 2017, TNEB is going to fill up 2175 vacancies of Typist, Tester Chemical, Steno Typist, Junior Auditor, Technical assistant and Junior assistant etc positions. TNEB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs can apply for this TNEB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon. All the suitable candidates can submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about TNEB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2175 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Field Assistant (Trainee)||900|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical)||500|
|Junior Assistant (Admin)||100|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||25|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or Diploma in relevant field from any recognized university and must have good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5400/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for TNEB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of TNEB www.tangedco.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of TNGEDCO Technical Assistant Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and required documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tangedco.gov.in