TNEA Application Form 2017 annauniv.edu
Anna University will be conducting the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Entrance Exam 2017 in the month of June, 2017. University conducts TNEA entrance exam every year. Large numbers of candidates were appeared this entrance exam. Candidates who are preparing for the TNEA Application Form 2017 exam want to get admission into various engineering programmes. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before ending date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA Application Form 2017:
Candidates must have completed 12th in any science field from any recognized board.
Applicants will get admission based on computer based test conducted by the Anna University.
All candidates need to pay the registration fee through online mode or offline mode. Fee details are as follows.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.250/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.700/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.450/-.
|Starting date for online submission of the application form||In the month of May, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||In the month of June, 2017|
|Date of the TNEA 2017 entrance exam||In the month of June, 2017|
TNEA Admit Card 2017:
Anna University will soon upload the TNEA Admit Card 2017 for the candidates who are registered with TNEA Application form, those will get exam admit card. Hall ticket is very important document for every exam. Without hall ticket no one will get a chance to attempt the exam.
TNEA Results 2017:
University will soon release the TNEA Engineering Entrance Exam Results 2017 on its official website after two to three weeks of the completion of the exam date.
Steps to apply for TNEA Application Form 2017:
- Candidate need to visit the official website of TNEA www.annauniv.edu.
- Click register and provide the details required and click submit.
- Now click on TNEA Exam Notification 2017.
- Then, read the complete information and select the Admissions link which is given in the section of Registration.
- Using Enrolment ID and Password created.
- Login to fill the application details.
- After filling all the details in a prescribed format.
- Click on submit button for successful registration.
- Take hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future usage.