TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Apply
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB) of Tamil Nadu (TN) has released the latest job notification TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 at its official website. TN MRB is going to fill up 1223 assistant surgeon posts. Interested job candidates can submit their application forms by visiting the official website. Online applications can be filled starting from 10th November, 2016. TN MRB Notification 2017 is the great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for Tamil Nadu government jobs. Applicants who want to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017, those must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 30th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1223 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Surgeon vacancies.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess MBBS degree or equivalent examination from any recognized medical university or institutes.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.375/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/11/2016.
How to apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TN MRB www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Look for Online Registration link on the home page.
- Now choose the post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now click on submit button to finish the application process.
- Generate hard copy of application form for future usage.