TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017 – 106 Asst Medical Officer Posts
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu (TN) has released the latest job notification TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017 at its official website. TN MRB is going to fill up 106 Assistant Medical Officer Posts. Interested job candidates can submit their application forms by visiting the official website. Online applications are available from 02nd August, 2017 at its official page. TN MRB Notification 2017 is the great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for Tamil Nadu government jobs. Applicants who want to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, those must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 22nd August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 106 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 04 Posts.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 01 Post.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): 101 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
- Diploma in Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery.
- Post Graduate Diploma, HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or LIM (Ayurveda).
- Degree in BAMS.
- Degree in BSMS or equivalent examination from ay recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.375/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 02/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/08/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 08/10/2017.
How to apply for TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TN MRB www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Look for Online Registration link on the home page.
- Now choose the post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now click on submit button to finish the application process.
- Generate hard copy of application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in