TN DGET Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET) has announced an official notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant junior training officer posts. As per this notification, DGET Tamil Nadu is going to full fill total of 329 members of unreserved positions. DGET invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about TN DGET Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2016 details are as follows.
Vacancy details about TN DGET Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 329 Posts.
Name of the posts: Junior Training Officer Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their SSLC with diploma in engineering or equivalent examination form any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For general candidates Rs.150/-.
- For reserved applicants Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/02/2016.
How to apply for TN DGET Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of DGET www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.