TMB Bank Recruitment 2017 – Clerk Vacancies – Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank (TMB) has recently announced an employment notification TMB Bank Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant clerk positions. As per this TMB Notification 2017, TMB is going to fill up various Clerk Posts. Bank invites the online applications from young and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest bank jobs, those can apply for this Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Latest Jobs 2017 through online mode. Online applications are available from 08th February, 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TMB Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Clerk.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years for Graduation candidates and 28 years for Post Graduation candidates. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.13075/- to Rs.32850/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/02/2017.
How to apply for TMB Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank www.career.tmb.in
- After that, click on the link of TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.career.tmb.in