tjsb.co.in Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2015, Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Call Letter 2015
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank has announced the recruitment Notification for Trainee Officer , Branch Manager and other Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can download the application form through the following link provided by us below. Thane Janata Sahakari Bank is fast growing is one amongest the top three urban co operative bank in the country is hiring the talented and aspiring individuals for the trainee officer of the bank. Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Call Letter 2015 ,Interested candidates may apply online between 23-10-2015 to 02-11-2015 only through the official portal of TJSB www.tjsb.co.in. There is no other mode to apply for this recruitment.
Exam Centers for TJSB Trainee Officer Exam 2015 / Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Call Letter 2015:
Important Dates for Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Call Letter 2015:
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||21st November 2015|
|Opening Date Of Online Registration GateWay||23rd October 2015|
|Closing Date Of Online Registration Gateway||02nd November 2015|
|Starting Date for payment of application fee||23rd October 2015|
|Last Date for Payment Of Application fee||02nd November 2015|
|Call Letter Download Date||18th November 2015 to 21st November 2015|
Educational Qualification for the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2015:
Candidates must Posses graduation in any recognized university.
Candidates age should be between 20 years to 27 years . Age Relaxations will be provided by government rules.
How To Apply For the Thane Janata sahakari Bank Recruitment 2015:
There are three steps in the procedure,
- Payment Of Fee
- Photograph and signature upload
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under guidelines for photograph and signature scan and upload.
- Possess a valide-mail ID and a mobile no. which should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case the candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- Application fees / intimation charges (non refundable).
- PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE :- 23.10.2015 TO 02.11.2015
- APPLICATION FEE : Rs.400/- (Non refundable)
Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
- Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Applicant’s signature on the Call Letter and Attendance Sheet , at the time of the examination, should match the uploaded signature . In case of mismatch, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
How To Download the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Call Letter 2015:
Candidates will have to visit TJSB Bank’s website for downloading Thane Janata Sahakari Bank call letter 2015 for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Thane Janata Sahakari Bank call letter 2015 download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
CHOICE OF REGION AND CENTERS FOR ONLINE TEST:
a. The candidate has to choose any one Region from the list below, provided that he/she is presently staying at any city/district in the particular Region for last 5 years.
b. Any request for change of center for online test/interview shall NOT be entertained.