TJEE Medical Application Form 2016 Download
Tripura Board of JEE has announced an official notification for conducting the medical entrance examination for getting admission into the MBBS and BDS medical courses. Applicants who are interested to get admission through this TJEE, those can check the notification for eligibility criteria. TJEE invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. TJEE is the state level examination. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about TJEE Medical Application Form 2016 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for TJEE Medical Application Form 2016:
- Candidates age should be more than 17 years.
- Aspirants parents should be lives in Tripura more than 10 years.
Applicants must possess their Intermediate with Physics, Biology and Zoology.
TJEE Medical Syllabus 2016:
TJEE Medical Exam Pattern 2016:
- Written examination will conduct for three papers.
- Each paper will be conducting for 100 marks.
- Each paper contains 10 modules and each module will be of total 10 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- Time duration for each paper is 2 hours.
- Starting date for online application form: January, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: February, 2016.
- Date of the examination: April, 2016.
- Results announcement date: June, 2016.
How to apply for TJEE Medical Application Form 2016 (Online):
- Go to the official website of the TJEE www.tbjee.nic.in.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.
How to apply for TJEE Medical Application Form 2016 (Offline):
- Log on to the official website of TJEE www.tbjee.nic.in.
- Download the application form and fill up with candidates details.
- Enter DD details and etc.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE).
- Take hard copy of the application form for future usage.