Telangana VRO VAO Recruitment 2017 TSPSC Latest Jobs Apply Online
Government of Telangana is going to release the Telangana VRO VAO Recruitment 2017 in after bifurcation of State Employees by Kamalnathan Committee. Telangana VRO VAO Notification 2017 through Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) or state Chief Commissioner of Land Administrative Office for 2500 of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Assistant Officer (VAO). Telangana State Government invites the online applications from the candidates who want to get state government jobs in the state of Telangana. TS VRO VAO Recruitment 2017 online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana VRO VAO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2500 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO).
- Village Assistant Officer (VAO).
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 36 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 12th class for VRO posts and 10th class for VAO positions from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on their applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the VRO and VAO positions, those will get attractive pay scale as per Telangana Government rules and regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Uploaded.
How to apply for Telangana VRO VAO Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission www.tspsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Telangana VRO VAO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.