Telangana TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – 1261 Radiographer Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently released an employment notification Telangana TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant Staff Nurse, radiographer and other vacancies. As per this notification, TSPSC is going to fill up 1261 members of unreserved positions. TSPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be soon available from 16th November, 2017 at its official page. Suitable job seekers may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th December, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Telangana TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1261 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
Job Location: Telangana State.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBBS Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Examinations.
- Document verification.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants shortlisted for Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 will receive monthly salary according to Government norms.
Candidates must refer the notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Opening date to apply for online: 16/11/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/12/2017.
How to apply for Telangana TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then, click on the link of Telangana PSC Radiographer Notification 2017
- Download the Telangana Staff Nurse Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in