Telangana TSPSC Notification 2017 – 596 Junior Assistant Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to release the Telangana TSPSC Notification 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Junior Assistant, Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst Grade II, Steno cum Typist and Technician vacancies. As per this TSPSC Notification 2017, Telangana State Government is going to fill up 596 vacancies. TSPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online application process started from 12th February, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable candidates can apply for this TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online on or before last date 07th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Telangana TSPSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 596 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer.
- Analyst Grade II.
- Steno cum Typist.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation degree in relevant field or its equivalent examination from any recognized university or board with minimum passing marks.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per Telangana State Government Rules and Regulations.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST and PH applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/03/2017.
How to apply for Telangana TSPSC Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature and certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in