Telangana TS TRANSCO Syllabus 2016 Download
Telangana State Transmission Corporation Limited (TS Transco) has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as junior engineer posts. As per this notification, Telangana TS Transco wants to full fill 206 members of unreserved assistant engineer in electrical department. Large numbers of job seekers were already applied for this recruitment or before last date 16 October, 2015. Selection process will be done based on the candidates performance in written examination and personal interview. Telangana TS Transco has decided to conduct the Telangana TS Transco Assistant Engineer 2015 exam on 29 November, 2015 at various test centers. Already all the applied contenders were started their preparation. Here we are providing the Telangana TS TRANSCO Syllabus through below link.
Telangana TS Transco is a state owned Power Generation Organization. Telangana TS Transco had announced an official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant assistant engineer posts. Telangana TS Transco is a power supplying company which supplies power all over in the state. This is the really good news to all the graduates those who are in search of these jobs. Based on the syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can schedule their syllabus and etc.
Telangana TS Transco Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015:
Telangana TS TRANSCO Syllabus:
- Electrical Circuits & Networks.
- Control Systems.
- Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Electrical machines.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Switchgear Protection.
- Numerical Ability.
- Language Proficiency.
- Computer Knowledge.
- General Awareness.
- Political and History of Telangana State.
Telangana TS TRANSCO Syllabus: Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will be in multiple choice type questions.
- Question paper will be in two parts such as Part A and Part B.
- Part A conducting for 80 marks.
- Part B conducting for 20 marks.
- Written exam will be for 100 marks of 100 questions.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 hours.
How to download Telangana TS TRANSCO Syllabus:
- Log on to the official website of the TSPSC www.tstransco.telangana.gov.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your monitor.
- Click on the link of Telangana TS Transco Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015.
- Download the syllabus and exam pattern copy for exam purpose.
TS TRANSCO Syllabus Download