Telangana TS PSC Recruitment 2017 – 541 Veterinary Assistant Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently released an employment notification Telangana TS PSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant Veterinary Assistant vacancies. As per this notification, TSPSC is going to fill up 541 members of unreserved positions. TSPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be available from 06th June, 2017 at its official page. Suitable job seekers may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Telangana TS PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 541 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Veterinary Assistant.
Job Location: Telangana State.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course or two years Poultry or Dairy course or equivalent examination from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants who got selected for the Telangana Veterinary Assistant 2017 jobs will get monthly pay scale as Rs.19500/- to Rs.58330/-.
General category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.280/- and SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee.
- Opening date to apply for online: 06/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/06/2017.
- Date of the Written Examination: 23/07/2017.
How to apply for Telangana TS PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then, click on the link of Telangana State Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Download the Telangana Veterinary Assistant Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in