Telangana TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 – 5791 Vacancies
Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (TS Anganwadi) has recently released the latest job notification Telangana TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacancies. As per this notification, Tirunelveli Anganwadi is going to conduct the 5791 vacancies of Anganwadi Teacher, Helper and Worker Posts. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Anganwadi Jobs in the state of Telangana can apply for this Telangana Anganwadi Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 5791 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Mini Anganwadi Workers||1010|
Job Location: Telangana State.
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 40 years.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Update Soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for Telangana TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Telangana WDCW www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Telangana Anganwadi Workers Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.wdcw.tg.nic.in