Telangana TRANSCO Recruitment 2017 – 13357 AEE Vacancies
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (Telangana TRANSCO) has released the latest job notification Telangana TRANSCO Recruitment 2017 on its official website. TS TRANSCO is going to appoint the candidates various vacant assistant engineer, AEE and Junior Lineman positions. As per this notification, Telangana TRANSCO 2017 needs to fill up 13357 vacant jobs. Telangana TRANSCO invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the electricity jobs in the state of Telangana can apply online for this Telangana State TRANSCO Jobs 2017 as early as possible. TS TRANSCO Assistant Engineer 2017 online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this notification on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana TRANSCO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 13357 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer.
- Junior Lineman and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess BE or B.Tech or graduation degree or Diploma in relevant stream from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee detail.
- Opening date to submit the application form: Soon Started.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for Telangana TRANSCO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Telangana TRANSCO www.transco.telangana.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Telangana TRANSCO AEEE Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.transco.telangana.gov.in