Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 – 2506 Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited the online applications for vacant revenue department Vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the TSPSC is 2506 Posts. Candidates who have completed their intermediate are eligible for Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017. TSPSC is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in Telangana. Willing applicants for TSPSC Notification can apply through online mode. TSPSC Revenue Officer Online applications are available on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TSPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date.
Details about Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Telangana Sate Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Total Number of Posts: 2506 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant: 400 Posts.
- VRO: 700 Posts.
- VRA: 1000 Posts.
- Deputy Surveyor: 100 Posts.
- Draftsman: 50 Posts.
- District Registrar: 07 Posts.
- Sub Registrar: 22 Posts.
- Deputy MRO: 38 Posts.
- Deputy Collector: 08 Posts.
- CCLA Junior Assistant: 21 Posts.
Job Location: Telangana.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 36 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have passed their 05th or 06th, 07th 08th & 10th class with ITI in electrical trade or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Academic Qualification.
- Percentage of Disability.
- Family Background.
- Multiple Disabled.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per Telangana Sate Government Rules and Regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Shortly.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of TSPSC Revenue Department Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in