Telangana PSC Principal Notification 2017 – 2437 AEE Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited the online applications for various Vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the TSPSC is 2473 AEE, Lecturer, Principal, Librarian and Veterinary Assistant etc Posts. Candidates who have completed their graduation degree are eligible for Telangana PSC Principal Notification 2017. TSPSC is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in Tamil Nadu. Willing applicants for TSPSC Notification 2017 can apply through online mode. TSPSC AEE Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana PSC Principal Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2473.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior College Librarian||42|
|Inspector Od Boilers||04|
|Degree College Principal||90|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana PSC Notification 2017:
Job Location: Telangana.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
The minimum academic qualifications required for Telangana Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs is Graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General candidates, Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Shortly.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Updated Soon.
How to apply for Telangana PSC Principal Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Telangana Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in