Telangana PSC Gurukul Principal Recruitment 2017 – 304 Vacancies
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Telangana PSC Gurukul Principal Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant teacher posts in Gurukul schools. TSPSC is going to fill up 3044 principal vacancies. TSPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest government teacher jobs in the state of Telangana, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about Telangana PSC Gurukul Principal Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 304 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Gurukul Principal Vacancies.
Job Location: Telangana State.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for Telangana PSC Gurukul Principal Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Telangana PSC Gurukul Principal Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in