Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 645 GDS Vacancies
Telangana Postal Circle Department has recently announced an employment notification Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Gram Dak Sevaks vacancies. As per this notification, Telangana Postal Department is going to fill up 645 GDS positions. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Telangana State Government Jobs must utilize this best opportunity. Telangana Postal Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now started from 18th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable applicants can apply for this TS Postal Department Jobs 2017 on or before the last date 19th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 645 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Job Location: Telangana state Wise.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms per month.
Applicants must possess Matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
There will be automatic merit list generated procedures will be conducted in the selection of the candidates to these jobs.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates can pay the registration fee of Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/04/2017.
How to apply for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Telangana Postal Circle www.appost.in
- After that, click on the link of Telangana Postal Dept GDS Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- New Password and ID will be generated on the screen.
- Then, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Download and take hard copy of the application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.appost.in