Telangana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) is going to recruit the Sub Inspector for Telangana State Police. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2016 on or before last. All the applied contenders are worried about the syllabus and exam pattern. Without knowing the syllabus and paper pattern, candidates cannot success in their written exam. So, here we are providing the Telangana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern at our website. Interested applicants may download the following syllabus and exam pattern through our website.
Name of the Posts:
- SI (Civil) (Men & Women).
- Reserve SI (AR) (Men & Women).
- Reserve SI (SAR CPL) (Men).
- Reserve SI (TSSP) (Men).
- SI (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF).
- Station Fire Officer.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Final Written Test.
Telangana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 is now available on its official website. Based on the syllabus and exam pattern, applicants can prepare very well for their exams and is very helpful to prepare all the topics in every subject and should maintain time management etc. Applicants who are going to attend for this Sub Inspector exam, those must follow the below Telangana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016.
Telangana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 Paper Pattern:
- Preliminary Written Test:
- Arithmetic & Reasoning.
- General Studies.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a paper in written test of 200 marks.
- The duration of test will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The paper will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Physical Measurement Test:
|Male||167.6 cms||86.3 cms expansion 5 cms|
|Male (Scheduled Tribes and aboriginal tribes in the agency areas of Mahaboobnagar, Adilabad, Warangal and Khammam districts)||160 cms||80 cms expansion 5 cms|
|Female (Scheduled Tribes and aboriginal tribes in the agency areas of Mahaboobnagar, Adilabad, Warangal and Khammam districts)||150 cms||N/A|
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|01||100 meters run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds|
|02||Long Jump||3.80 mts.||3.65 mts.|
|03||Shot put (7.26 Kgs)||5.60 mts.||5.60 mts.|
|04||High Jump||1.20 mts.||1.05 mts.|
|05||800 meters run||170 seconds||200 seconds|
|Serial Number||Item||Time or Distance|
|01||100 meters run||20 seconds|
|02||Long Jump||2.50 mts.|
|03||Shot put (4 Kgs)||3.75 mts.|
- Final Written Examination:
|Paper||Subject||Marks (Post Code 11 & 17)||Marks (Post Code 12 to 14 & 16)|
|Paper I||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning or Mental Ability||200||100|
|Paper II||General Studies||200||100|
|Paper IV||Telugu or Urdu||100||100|