Telangana Residential Educational Institution (TREI) has announced an recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Posts 2018. Telangana PGT Recruitment update check here. Online applications are invited from the TREI Official website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in. For more details about TREI PGT Recruitment 2018 are below.
Eligibility Criteria for TREI PGT Notification 2018/ Telangana PGT Recruitment 2018:
Name Of the Posts: Post Graduate Teacher.
Candidates need to work in different Societies:
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society : 472 posts.
- Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 49 posts.
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society: 16 posts.
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society : 155 posts.
- Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society: 1280 posts.
Number Of Posts: 1972 Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: A Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. And Bachelor of Education or BA, B.Ed./ B.Sc., B.Ed. from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.1200/-.
- For Reserved category Candidates : Rs.600/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.31,460/- to 84,970/-.
How To Apply For Telangana PGT Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate has to visit the website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online and fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- proceed to payment gateway
- Click on submit Button and take printout of your application form for future use.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are requested to keep the following documents ready while applying online.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualifications details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue etc.
- Other relevant certificates.
Exam Patter and Syllabus For Telangana PGT Recruitment 2018:
|Paper||Subject/Syllabus||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||100||120||100|
|Paper – II||Pedagogy of concerned subject||100||120||100|
|Paper – III||Subject Discipline Knowledge/ Concerned Subject||100||120||100|
- Submission of ONLINE applications starts from: 09.07.2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications: 08.08.2018.
- Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Official website: www.treirb.telangana.gov.in
If you have any doubts regarding this notification, please leave a comment below. Subscribe through our website for more latest government job updates.