Telangana Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2016 Apply
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently published an employment notification about Telangana Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2016 in the month of March, 2016 at its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant Panchayati Raj Secretary and Rural Development officer posts. As per this notification, TSPSC is going to filling up 543 members of unreserved positions. TSPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 543 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Panchayati Raj Secretary and Rural Development Officer.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 36 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Contenders must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Very soon update.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Will soon available.
How to apply for Telangana Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Telangana Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.