Telangana Panchayat Raj Notification 2017 – 480 Junior Assistant Posts
Telangana Panchayat Raj and Rural Development has decided to release an employment notification TS Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacant Panchayat engineer and junior assistant vacancies. As per this Telangana Panchayat Raj Notification 2017, organization is going to fill up 480 members of unreserved positions. Telangana State Panchayat Raj invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Telangana Panchayat Raj 2017 online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana Panchayat Raj Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 480 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Panchayat Department Engineer.
- Junior Assistant.
Job Location: Telangana.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 36 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Telangana Panchayat Raj Department jobs can get attractive salary monthly as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
How to apply for Telangana Panchayat Raj Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department www.tspsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of TS Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature as specified.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in