Telangana NRHM Recruitment 2017 – 1248 ANM Staff Nurse Jobs
Telangana Health Department as well as National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Telangana has recently announced an employment notification Telangana NRHM Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Telangana Health Department is going to fill up 1248 vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse and Doctor Positions. TS NRHM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Telangana Health Department Jobs can apply for this TS Health Department Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana NRHM Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1248 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse.
Job Location: Telangana.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their MBBS/GNM/B.Sc Nursing/Intermediate/DMLT/B.Sc (LT)/D.Pharmacy or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date to apply online: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Update Soon.
How to apply for Telangana NRHM Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Telangana NRHM www.telangana.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of TSPSC NRHM Staff Nurse Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.telangana.gov.in