Telangana GHMC Recruitment 2017 – 2000 Municipal Corporation Jobs
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), Telangana has announced an employment notification regarding Telangana GHMC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Telangana GHMC is going to full fill 2000 posts of Doctor, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and other vacancies. GHMC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. Job seekers who are searching for the Telangana State Latest Government Jobs must utilize this best opportunity as early as possible. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana GHMC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse and etc.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess MBBS Degree / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant trades from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Telangana GHMC Recruitment 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per Telangana GHMC norms.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
- Written Exam Date: Soon Released.
How to apply for Telangana GHMC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of GHMC www.ghmc.gov.in.
- Now, search for the latest employment Notification of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Jobs.
- Verify the Telangana GHMC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Enter all the details without any mistakes in the application form.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and certificates.
- Check all the details entered in application before going to submission.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ghmc.gov.in