Telangana Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 – 201 Forest Officer Jobs
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) was released the latest job bulletin Telangana Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 at its official website. TSPSC is going to fill up 201 members of forest range officer, forest section officer, technical assistant and junior assistant vacancies. TSPSC invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in the state of Telangana, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill the online application form with mandatory details and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about Telangana Forest Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 201 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Forest Range Officer (FRO): 67 Posts.
- Forest Section Officer (FSO): 90 Posts.
- Technical Assistant: 12 Posts.
- Junior Assistant: 32 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will receive minimum salary with other allowances per month as per TSPSC Forest Department norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for Telangana Forest Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Telangana Forest Officer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Submit the filled application form and take printout of it for future reference.
Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in