Telangana Fisheries Dept Recruitment 2017 – 205 Vacancies
Telangana Fisheries Department has recently published the latest job notification Telangana Fisheries Dept Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant fisheries posts. As per this notification, Telangana TSPSC is going to fill up 205 vacancies of Fisheries Officer, Fisheries Assistant and Data Entry Operator etc positions. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in the state of Telangana, those may apply for this notification through online mode. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Telangana Fisheries Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 205 Posts.
Name of the Post:
- Contract: 189 Posts.
- Fisheries Officer: 31 Posts.
- Fisheries Assistant: 79 Posts.
- Fisheries: 79 Posts.
- Data Entry Operator: 16 Posts.
- Outsourcing: 16 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their BFSC or M.Sc Zoology or equivalent examination for Fisheries jobs and for other vacancies must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written exam.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.15000/-|
- Telangana Fisheries Dept Notification 2017 released on: July, 2017.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Update Soon.
How to apply for Telangana Fisheries Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TS Fisheries Department www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on TS Fisheries Dept Online Application Form and fill all the details completely.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in