Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 – 2018 Application Form
The government of Telangana for the betterment of the students from the backward and scheduled section of the society have introduced the Fee Reimbursement Scheme for all the students who have successfully completed the SSC or Matriculation for pursuing the post matric studies such as Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D degree and Professional courses. Telangana Government has recently released the Telangana Postmatric Scholarships for fresh candidates and for renewal candidates also for the session of 2017-2018. Organization is providing financial support to poor students. Candidates who are belongs to SC/ST other backward categories, those are eligible for this Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 – 2018. Eligible candidates can get Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 application form through its official page.
Candidates who have already registered their names for this Telangana Epass Scholarship, those can renewal their application on or before closing date. For applying the Epass Fresh Scholarship, that applicant needs some important documents for verification. Here we are providing all the application process step by step clearly.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 – 2018:
Students who age belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs.2 Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs.1 lakh and below. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Required Certificates for Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017-2018:
- 10th Class Hall Ticket.
- SSC Passed Year.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Candidates have already a bank account; give one hard copy of the bank account pass book. Otherwise, applicants must open an account in any bank.
- Bonafied certificate.
- Any common entrance test (CET) allotment order.
How to apply for Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017-2018:
- Log on to the official website of Telangana Postmatric Scholarship www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- After that, you have to select the SSC type like Regular, CBSE and etc.
- Enter your SSC hall ticket number, date of birth and SSC passed year.
- Then enter your CET number, Aadhar card number, date of birth, father name, residence address, mobile number and etc.
- After that, upload your seat allotment order, caste certificate, income certificate and ration card etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
How to apply for Telangana Epass Renewal Application 2017:
Telangana state government has invites the applications for Telangana State Postmatric Scholarship for already applied candidates through this Telangana Epass Renewal Application 2017. Students who want to renewal their application, those can renewal through this official website.
- Go to the official website of Telangana Epass www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then you have to select your SSC type.
- Now, enter your SSC hall ticket number and passed year etc.
- Upload all your required documents and certificates for verification.
- Finally click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
How to check Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 – 2018 Status:
Applicants must visit the official website of Telangana Postmatric Scholarship www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. After that students have to click on the scholarship option. Then, you have to select your scholarship type, like Postmatric or prematric. Now enter all your required details and click on submit button and take printout of the application form.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/12/2016.