Telangana EAMCET 2018 BiPC Counselling Process and Important dates are available here. Telangana Bio Technology, B.Pharmacy & Pharm-D web counselling and certificate verification Details is now available here.All the qualified candidates of TS EAMCET – 2018 (Bi.P.C Stream) be ready with all the certificates to attend document verification.
Telangana EAMCET 2018 BiPC Counselling Process
Name of the Exam : TSEAMCET-2018 (Bi.P.C Stream).
Location Details : Telangana State.
Total Seats : 7000+
- B.Pharmacy(4 Years ) : 6000+
- Pharm D(6 Years ) : 950+
- Bio Technology(4 years ) : 40+
Telangana EAMCET 2018 Bi.P.C Counselling Process :
- The Aspirants who are willing to attend the TS EAMCET Counselling have to check Notification of Rank wise carefully.
- Then Find your Rank wise Helpline Center & Dates.
- Pay The Counselling fee & take computer-generated Fee receipt.
- Give the Personal Mobile Number & Email Address at the time of Counselling Fee Pay.
- The Counselling Registration Fee Receipt is having the Registration ID & password.
- Keep the Receipt safe to Perform further Web options.
- Attend to Helpline Center for Certificate Verification.
- The Officials will do the Certificate Verification & Take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
- Perform Web options at the pre-decided dates.
- You can change the College list if you want.
- Submit the Web Options.
- Thereby, SVU will give the Allotment.
- The College that is Allowed will be informed as SMS to the registered Phone Number.
Documents Required at the time of Verification/Admission of Telangana EAMCET 2018 :
Candidates should bring the given documents along with a Xerox copy (2 sets) for document verification/admission:
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- TS EAMCET Rank Card 2018
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
- Residence Certificate of either of parents
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports: To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Online payment Fee :
- General /OBC : Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.600/-
Important Dates :
- Detail Notification Release date : 14-07-2018
- Payment & Pre-Registration dates : 16-08-2018 to 18-08-2018
- Certificate Verification dates : 17-07-2018 to 19-07-2018
- Web Options Dates : 17-07-2018 to 20-07-2018
- Seat Allotment Order release date : 23-07-2018
- Joining Reporting dates : 23-07-2018 to 27-07-2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here