Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application Download www.tseamcet.in
|Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Results, Model Papers, Tips, Guidelines, Counselling dates, Web Options, Seat allotment Order, Books, Study Material|
|Online Application||Click Here
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Model Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips, Guidelines||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Counselling Dates||Click Here|
|Web Options||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Books, Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has released telangana EAMCET notification 2016. JNTUH is conducting telangana EAMCET on behalf of telangana state council of higher education (TSCHE). This test is attended by the registered students in large number. Interested students have to apply for various Engineering, agriculture, Medical course in government and private colleges of telangana. A huge number of students will be applying fir the TS EAMCET through the official website Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application. TS EAMCET 2016 is a state level examination for those seeking the admission into UG courses conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru technology university Hyderabad on behalf of the state council of technical education. The rank will be provided on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in EAMCET 2016.
Telangana EAMCET notification 2016
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru technological university Hyderabad|
|Last date for registration||April 2016|
|Examination date||May 2016|
|Correction of online application||3rd week of may 2016|
- Candidates must successfully completed 12th exam or their senior secondary exams.
- The primary subjects as physics, chemistry, biology/maths/zoology can only apply for the test.
Candidates applying for Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application must have 17 years as lower age limit and 25 years as upper age limit.
- Application fee is about Rs.250/- which is the same for all categories.
- Students who are appearing for all exams have to pay Rs.500/-
Candidates are selected based on the rank secure in the entrance exam.
Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application Online procedure:
- Log in on the official website
- Select the Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Students who have applied for the Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. Students can visit our website for more information.