Telangana EAMCET 2015 on May 14th –Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad will be conducted the Telangana EAMCET 2015 held on 14 May, 2015 at various examination centers. Telangana EAMCET 2015 online applications are available from 28 February, 2015 to 09 April, 2015. JNTU, Hyderabad invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates through online. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this Telangana EAMCET 2015 for getting admission into the first year Under Graduate Engineering, Medical and Pharmacy courses in various private and government colleges, universities in Telangana state wide. For this Telangana EAMCET examination, we will provide the exam dates, exam pattern and syllabus etc here. Candidates must follow the below details for their preparation.
Telangana EAMCET 2015 Examination Dates:
- Telangana EAMCET Schedule releasing date: 20/02/2015.
- Telangana EAMCET Notification releasing date: 25/02/2015.
- Starting date for online application: 28/02/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/04/2015.
- Application form verification starting date: 15/04/2015.
- Last date for application form verification date: 20/04/2015.
- Hall Tickets issuing date: 08/05/2015 to 12/05/2015.
- Examination Date: 14/05/2015.
- Answer Key announcement date: 16/05/2015.
- Results announcement date: 28/05/2015.
- Exam pattern will be in the form of fill in the blanks type.
- EAMCET examination conducts for total of 160 marks.
- For engineering stream examination, mathematics for 80 marks, chemistry for 40 marks, and physics for 40 marks.
- For medical stream examination, botany for 40 marks, zoology for 40 marks, chemistry for 40 marks and physics for 40 marks.
- Engineering examination time duration is 3 hours (10:00 Am to 01:00 PM).
- Medical examination time duration is 3 hours (02:30 PM to 05:30 PM).
For more information about Telangana EAMCET 2015, applied applicants must visit its official notification tseamcet.com.